HomeFill Patient Convenience Pack Cylinder Assembly - ML6 size. The HomeFill complete home oxygen system will revolutionize ambulatory oxygen by allowing patients to fill their own high-pressure cylinders from a concentrator. The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from a specially equipped Invacare 5-liter concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes ML4,M6,ML6 and M9. The ability to fill their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and/or liquid oxygen deliveries.
- HomeFill virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen.
- Small and light-weight. Bag can be carried in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Give ambulatory patients greater freedom and independence.
- Fills cylinders while patient continues to receive oxygen from the concentrator.
- Connection and controls are designed for ease of operation.
- Conserving Flow: Average of 3.7 to 1 conserving ratio (2 lpm, 20 bpm)
- Continuous Flow: Continuous flow option at 2 lpm
- Warranty: 3 years conserving device, 1 year cylinder
- Quantity: 1 per case
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Flow Settings: Conserving device has settings of 1-5
- Overall Height: 11.25"
- Diameter: 4.38"/111.3mm
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.